Thank you for your interest in working with us. Feedback Sports is a growing and innovative Colorado company of cycling enthusiasts who enjoy lunch rides, good coffee, and being a productive member of our team. We are currently looking to fill the position(s) below. Click the title to expand.
This part-time position supports aspects of marketing content for Feedback Sports products and events. This person is responsible for maintaining and publicly publishing post edit photos, videos and any other relevant marketing content. In addition, this position will be responsible for organization and archival of the content database internally as well as external access portals for global customers.
Job Duties include:
- Photo and video archival
- Coordinate photo archival into structured environment.
- Select best photos for representing product/message.
- Archive old photos off of local server and onto backup drive.
- Archive old content off of server.
- Archive incoming photos received from partnered athletes and teams.
- Archive incoming content from professional photo and video shoots.
- Publish content publicly
- Publish relevant content to public facing sites like Flickr, Dropbox, website, social media channels, etc.
- Maximize SEO on website, google +, google business.
- Create and gather content for company blog on website.
- Product knowledge documents
- Finalize product knowledge documents for each and every Feedback product.
- Publish completed product knowledge documents to public sites.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Assist with professional video / photo shoots.
- General editing and proofreading of public-facing content.
This position reports to Marketing Manager.
- Proven experience with Google Docs or Microsoft Office, Flickr, Dropbox, MailChimp, Constant Contact, and other business platforms.
- Creative background with an “eye” for good photos.
- Solid proofreading / editing skills.
- Comfortable navigating social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest and Houzz.
- Organizational and clerical skills necessary.
- The ability to communicate via phone and email for up to 4 hours/day.
- General understanding of bicycles and a passion for cycling.
- Bike industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with customers and public consumers.
*Please send a cover-letter and resume when applying to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Feedback Sports is an equal opportunity employer.