Job Description ~ Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support all aspects of domestic and international customer service activities. This full-time entry-level position includes processing incoming phone, email, and chat communications. This important representative of Feedback Sports will be empowered to make final decisions on these customer service requests.
- Handle all customer service requests for warranty, information and spare parts. This includes communications with Feedback Sports dealers as well as general public consumers.
- Field mobile app related questions.
- Maintain, organize and develop customer service records, procedures and documentation in a web-based environment.
- Communicate quality or warranty issues internally to the company.
- Test and document product returns and customer solutions.
- Attend and work at trade shows/bicycle events as requested.
- General errands for the company in the local area.
- Responsible for the upkeep of Feedback Sports vehicles and warehouse.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- 2-3 years experience in customer service.
- Strong mechanical and electrical problem solving skills.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Quickbooks, or other business software.
- Organizational and clerical skills necessary.
- Communicate to customers with patience, empathy, and professionalism.
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with the general public and dealers.
- General understanding of bicycles and a passion for cycling.
- Bike shop experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package coupled with a desirable company culture. Feedback Sports is a growing and innovative Colorado company of cycling enthusiasts who enjoy lunch rides, good coffee, and being a productive member of our team. Though relocation compensation is not offered, we welcome all applicants. Feedback Sports is an equal opportunity employer.
*To apply, email your resume to [email protected].