It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.
It’s that time of year!! Everyone is busy playing reindeer games; slogging through the mud and snow, spraying each other with power-washers, picking grass out of chains, and the whirring of an Omnium Over-Drive fills the air like the Carol of the Bells, …wait. We got the holidays mixed up with the peak of Cyclocross season. Let’s try that again. Ahem. THE HOLIDAYS are UPON US!! And while our products have been listed in several amazing Holiday Bicycle Gift Guides*, we thought we’d put a little gift guide together of our own. We asked several co-workers to share what their favorite Feedback Sports Product is and why.
The Feedback Sports Gift Guide
- Thomas McDaniel (Product Marketing Manager): “The Dual-Sided Pic. It’s one of those tools that forces you to look at your bike differently. When I put it in my hand I automatically want to slow down and pay close attention to how my bike is doing – in that way it’s one of the most important tools in my collection.” – This says a lot because Thomas’s “collection” is…robust.
- Scott Knight (Western Sales Manager): “The Bottle Opener. Because it’s ridiculously over-built and awesome.”
- Jeff Nitta (Vice President): “The Velo Wall Post. I like its simplicity for hanging bikes when prepping them for a ride. I have one at the end of my garage so I can pump up the tires, lube the chain and check to make sure the bike is ready to go. When I’m done with it I fold it up and it’s out of the way.”
- Sammy Rutherford (Eastern Sales Manager: “My Omnium Trainer!! Nothing keeps my legs in better cycling shape during the off-season.”
- Will Allen (Product Engineer): “My favorite FBS product is the one currently in development. The products we currently have are all great, but what we’re working on for the future is even better.” Wow. Well played, Will.
- Mike Guinta (Product Engineer): “Eggnog.” “Mike, we don’t make eggnog.” “…Fine. Tools. I like the tools.”
- Lisa Hudson (Co-Owner/Accounting): “The Velo Hinge because it maximizes the storage space for my quiver of bikes!
And there you have it–straight from the folks at Feedback Sports.
We wish you a very merry Holiday Season. We hope you enjoy the time with your family, friends annnnnnnnd, we also hope you get the chance to sneak out for a ride. It’s never too cold. Never.
*And finally, here’s that list of legitimate Gift Guides we mentioned earlier, plus a contest that would make someone’s holiday very Merry, indeed.