Feedback Sports is proud to sponsor some of the best athlete representatives from every discipline of cycling. The majority of these athletes happen to be professionals but we also work with cycling ambassadors that truly influence the growth and diversity of cycling. The application window for sponsored athletes /ambassadors is open annually from October 15 to December 15.
In addition to our sponsored athletes and teams, we support a variety of events and organizations. Well-planned and thoughtful events that promote growth and inclusiveness of the sport are the primary focus of our brand.
After reading our partnership expectations you feel this would be a great fit, please click the appropriate link to apply.
Expectations for Partnership Applicants
As riders, racers and mechanics ourselves, we appreciate passionate cyclists using our products at home, at events, at the races and/or on the trail. Please read our guidelines below to see if a partnership with us seems like a good fit.
- You have previous experience with our products. If you haven’t used our products we ask that you give one or more of them a try BEFORE you apply. It will be hard for you to speak authentically about our products to others if you’re not familiar with them yourself.
- You are a cycling advocate/enthusiast. You are the type of athlete/team/organization that gives the sport of cycling a good name.
- You love your bike. While you’re not riding your bike, you enjoy talking about it, washing it, working on it and then hanging it up for the next ride.
- You have an online presence with engaged followers. Social media is an easy way for us to interact with you and potential customers. You’re willing to follow us, tag us and share some of our posts as well so your followers can get to know us too!
- You are willing to give us content; pictures, video and blogs. We want to share you using our products and why you value them globally!
- You are willing to provide product “feedback” and/or testimonials. We want to hear about what you love as well as what you believe would improve our products.
- You understand that the first year we work together, we usually begin the relationship with “Partnership Pricing” and aim to progress from there.
If you said “yes” to everything above, we urge you to apply by clicking the appropriate application below. Thank you!
*Please note: we make all decisions after the New Year/after the UCI Cx season is complete. We inform applicants first in/first out and usually complete the process in late February. We realize this time-frame is a little out of the ordinary, but we assure you, as a small company, we weigh each and every application equally and attempt to spread the Feedback Sports support as much as possible across all cycling disciplines and locations.