3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver
[Screwdriver + Crank Cap Tool]
The majority of bicycle maintenance is detail work, and our precision 3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver is an ideal companion for bike shops, home mechanics and race-day service. Ergonomic file tread grip promotes control and comfort, helping to prevent hand fatigue. Plus, the magnetic tip is precision machined to exceed ISO standards and fit perfectly in component and accessory fasteners. This 3mm screwdriver includes a Shimano crank cap tool on the handle. Also found in our Team Edition Tool Kit.
Out of stock
"*" indicates required fields
- Hardened CRV tool steel ensures longevity of precision tips.
- 3mm flathead exceeds ISO standards and serves countless service procedures.
- Shimano crank cap tool rests on the handle end.
- Magnetic tip helps hold screws flush and in place during complex procedures.
- Ergonomic file tread grips promote precision and control and prevent hand fatigue.
- Also available in our Team Edition Tool Kit.
Manuals & Videos
This 3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver meets our high standards for precision, portability, light weight, and multi-functional tools.
Exceeding ISO standards and setting the bar for professional-grade bicycle tools, this item makes a great addition to any bike tool kit. The 3mm size is applicable for small fasteners on brake levers, brake pad retention screws, derailleurs, and other parts. The durable, high-end finish and grippy, comfortable, overmolded rubber handle makes it the obvious choice for tool aficionados around the world. This 3mm flat blade screwdriver can handle any bike-specific fastener work, and the added Shimano crank cap tool shows how much we pay attention to the multifunctional needs of mechanics.
With a hardened CRV tool steel shaft and confidence-inspiring ergonomic file-tread rubber grip, this individual flat-blade screwdriver is a must-have for the beginner bicycle mechanic and professional tech alike.
There are no reviews yet.