6mm L-Handle Hex Wrench
The majority of bicycle maintenance is delicate, precision work. But occasionally, getting the job done requires maximum leverage and control. This 6mm L-Handle Hex Wrench is designed to create optimal torque for pedals, thru axles, and cranks. An extra deep contact arm, long lever arm and ergonomic file tread grip promotes control and comfort during high-torque applications. These Hex wrenches also have a convenient ball end for off-axis access to bolts and higher speed installations. Available individually and as part of our curated, portable Team Edition Tool Kit.
Out of stock
"*" indicates required fields
- 6mm long L-handle Hex wrench.
- Ergonomic file tread grips promote control and comfort – preventing hand fatigue in high torque applications.
- Extra-long contact arm for hard to access, countersunk hardware.
- Hardened CRV tool steel keeps contact points precise and consistent.
- Long lever arm for control during high-torque adjustments.
- Ball-end hex wrench short end for when speed is beneficial.
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the L-Handle Hex Wrench collection fit right in.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro-team mechanic, the go-to trailhead mountain bike mechanic, or doing basic bike maintenance at home, our L-Handle Hex wrenches are the standard for professional-grade bicycle tools and a great addition to complete a hex wrench set. Their durability, high-end finish and ergonomic handle make them the obvious choice of tool aficionados around the world.
Expand your bicycle maintenance skill set with one of the finest professional grade, bike-specific tools available.
There are no reviews yet.