Chain Tool 3.0
[Chain Pin Press]
The most critical features of a chain tool are effective ergonomics, proper chain plate support, accurate pin positioning, precision threads on the pin driver, and a stiff and comfortable handle. Our all-new Chain Tool 3.0 was designed to be the last shop-grade chain tool you’ll ever need. Compatible with 1-12 speed Shimano, 1-12 speed SRAM, and 13-speed Campagnolo chains, this tool has a 360-degree backside plate support structure to ensure that chain pins are pressed perfectly, every time. The threaded, adjustable plate support sleeve helps position and secure the chain for effective removal and installation of precision chain pins. Made from machined tool steel, this professional caliber chain tool is the last one you’ll ever need.
Out of stock
"*" indicates required fields
- Oversized, comfortable, knurled texture rubber handle provides secure grip.
- Broad, high-leverage pin press paddle makes quick work of the most stubborn chain pins.
- Soft close push pin handle.
- CNC-machined pin driver threads provide deliberate and consistent pressure for efficient pressing.
- Compatible with Shimano and SRAM 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 speed chains and single-speed style chains.
- Extra replacement pin included, conveniently secured inside storage cavity in the handle.
- Internal storage cavity in handle doubles as master link storage.
- Available separately; Chain Tool 3.0 not included with Team Edition Tool Kit.
- Limited lifetime warranty; fully serviceable.
The best mechanics will agree that the essential features of a chain tool are proper plate support, pin positioning, precision threads on the pin driver, and a stiff and comfortable handle. Our all-new Chain Pin Press 3.0 checks all the boxes. Designed to work with multi-speed derailleur and single-speed chains, our chain tool has an adjustable, threaded chain plate support backing sleeve which creates a tight chain fit and confident pin removal.