EXPEDITION DIGITAL SCALE
[Precision Weight Scale]
Since man has ventured in to the great outdoors there’s always been the question…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a backpack, tent, cookware, food, or even water, for every step you take weight matters. The Expedition Scale was one of the first Feedback Sports products and it was the first digital weight scale of it’s kind to manage heavy loads with such precision. With unmatched consistency and accuracy, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with ±10g accuracy, this is the outdoor gear digital hang scale of choice.
- Nylon webbing handle make it easily hung by hand, hook, tree branch, or piece of climbing protection
- Measures in precise 20g (0.04lb) increments
- Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms
- Accuracy within ±20g (0.04lb)
- 110lb (50kg) maximum load
- Coated hook protects your gear
- Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences
- Auto shut-off saves battery life
- (4) AAA batteries included
- 1-Year Warranty
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports products, and the Expedition Digital Scale set the tone – it was one of our first.
The world of outdoor adventure, climbing, exploring, backpacking and adventuring is a game of grams – the weight you carry matters, and in some cases it can be a matter of success and failure. When we look at our competitors digital weight scales it’s clear their standards simply don’t satisfy the demands of man vs. nature. The Expedition Digital Scale has higher accuracy and precision standards than any other pound or gram scale on the market. We’re proud of that because as avid adventurers, weight matters to us, so we know it matters to you.
When the time comes for you to evaluate the contents of your packs, trust the Expedition Digital Scale not because we were first, but because we understand and appreciate the value of “how much does it weigh?”