[Progressive Resistance Cycling Rollers]
The Omnium Over-Drive Rollers are ideal for riders looking to combine the ride feel of precision rollers and the workout of a progressive resistance unit. These rollers offer an adjustable wheelbase dimension and a stable platform for the most intense efforts. With 16″ wide, 3.25″ machined aluminum drums, your workouts are as smooth as silk and quiet as a mouse. The powder-coated steel frame and zinc-plated hardware resists corrosion and folds in half for storage or travel. Add a Floor Mat for the ideal indoor cycling setup.
- Patented Internal Progressive Resistance provides a smooth, natural and maintenance-free resistance
- Precision 3.25″machined aluminum drums create a smooth ride
- 16″ wide rollers provide ample space for natural movement
- Folds in half and stands upright for easy storage
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Powder coated frame with zinc plated hardware prevents corrosion
- Accommodates wheelbases 37.5” – 44” (95 – 112cm)
- At 17lbs (7.7kg) daily setup and storage is no problem
- Compact folded footprint of 31.5″ x 20″ x 5.25″ (80.0cm x 50.8cm x 13.3cm)
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c – 700c, 26″-29″
- Rider weight limit of 250lbs
- 3-Year Warranty
- Patent number 9,393,475
Manuals & Videos
Precision, performance and innovation are words most often associated with Feedback Sports training products, and the Overo-Drive Rollers truly exemplify our reputation.
There’s no doubt that sometimes the classic feel of precision rollers is exactly what the coach ordered. Ideal for high-speed spinning or leg-burning resistance workouts, the Over-Drive Rollers offer an adjustable wheelbase dimension and a stable platform for intense efforts. With 16″ wide, 3.25″ machined aluminum drums your workouts are as smooth as silk and quiet as a mouse. The powder-coated steel frame and zinc-plated hardware resists corrosion and folds in half for travel.
Welcome to the world of the Over-Drive Rollers: never miss a day of training, never compromise on real-ride feel.