Pedal Wrench Combo
[2:1 Pedal + Axle Nut Tool]
A good pedal wrench should be a pretty straightforward tool, and making it beautiful shouldn’t be overlooked – that’s definitely the case with our 15mm pedal and axle nut wrench combination tool. Two unique angled slots provide optimal mechanical advantage for removing even the most challenging pedals. At the opposite end is a precision closed 15mm axle nut tool that’s angled to provide ample clearance away from wheels. Made from forged, hardened and polished CRV tool steel, this is a one-time purchase, guaranteed. Also found in our Team Edition Tool Kit.
Out of stock
- Forged, hardened CRV tool steel meant for a lifetime
- Two different pedal flat angles for maximum leverage and efficiency
- Angled 15mm axle nut wrench provides clearance away from wheels
- Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool
- Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the Pedal Wrench Combo is right at home in our tool collection.
We aren’t trying to re-invent the wheel with our Pedal Wrench Combo tool, but we know you’ll appreciate the refined polished finish and the 15mm closed axle wrench at the other end. After all, nobody complains about having 2 tools in the space of 1!
Its impressive forged and hardened CRV tool steel body, this pedal wrench is truly a one-time purchase.