[Portable Bike Tool Kit]
The Team Edition Portable Tool Kit is the ultimate field and home service partner for the most discerning bike mechanics. Developed with input from Tour de France, Enduro World Cup and World Cup Downhill mechanics, the ultralight and compact footprint offers 25 of the most common bike repair and maintenance features – from 19 bicycle-specific tools. Housed in a TPU-coated case designed to hang from any of our repair stands, this beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. Its compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you’re riding today.
Watch Product Video
- 25 functions from 19 professional grade bicycle-specific tools
- Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grips for precision, comfort and style
- External attachment and internal support structure for mounting on Feedback Sports work stands
- TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils – built to last
- Organizational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for additional tools
- Allen Wrenches – 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm
- 8 &10mm L-handle Allen Wrenches
- Magnetic-Tipped Screwdrivers – Flathead 6mm; Phillips #2 and #0
- Shimano Crank Cap Tool
- 15mm Pedal Wrench
- 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool
- Steel Core Tire Levers (2)
- Spoke Multi-Wrench
- Valve Extender Wrench
- Valve Core Tools – Schrader and Presta
- Rotor Truing Tools
- Precision Chain Pin Press
- Cassette and Disc Brake Rotor Lockring Wrench
- Cassette Pliers
- Cable Cutter and Cable Crimper
- And several more…
- At 9.8lbs (4.5kg), hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the Team Edition Portable Tool Kit mirrors our reputation.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro team tech or the go-to ‘local bike shop’, the Team Edition is the standard for professional-grade bicycle tools. It’s portability, durability and high-end finish make it the obvious choice of tool aficionados around the world. With it’s impressive range of functions, being the master of your technical domain is easy – drivetrains, brakes, bearings, wheels, and frame fittings are all within scope. Maximize your effectiveness as a technical specialist with the Team Edition.
And when the drivetrains are dialed and the wheels are true, the Team Edition folds into a compact unit, ready for your next cycling adventure. Streamline bicycle maintenance with the finest professional grade, bike-specific tool kit available.