STEEL CORE TIRE LEVERS
[2:1 Tire & Disc Brake Tool]
Our Steel Core Tire Levers have a hardened CRV tool steel center to prevent flex and breakage. And when getting your tire off is an extra big chore, each lever has a spoke attachment to help you get maximum leverage and secure removal. Add to this an additional polymer tab to properly spread hydraulic disc brake pads and you have a true roadside or trailside 2-in-1 companion. Our Steel Core Tire Levers make inferior tire removal tools a thing of the past. Available separate, or found in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits.
- Hardened CRV tool steel core prevents flex and breakage*
- Spoke hook on each lever
- High-density polymer protects your rim and promotes smooth tire bead removal
- Thin-bladed tip maneuvers under even the tightest tire bead
- Wide and reinforced body promotes confidence even with the most challenging tires
- Extra-long polymer tab to properly spread hydraulic disc brake pads
- Slide-fit system keeps the tire tool pair securely together
- Found in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits
*Steel core ends prior to lever tips – this design prevents damage to rims due to excessive user force
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and our Steel Core Tire Lever set fits right in.
Tire levers are all the same, right? Not even close! Our Steel Core Tire Lever 2-in-1 tire tools have an impressive CRV hardened steel core and high-density polymer outer, plus a proper hydraulic disc brake pad press. The slide-fit system keeps them together and organized in your bike tool kit or ride pack. Their durability, high-end finish and ergonomic handle make them the obvious choice of tool aficionados around the world.
Never be stranded on the road or trail with broken or poorly performing tire levers – Steel Core Tire Levers save the day, every time.