3-Way Allen Wrench (2, 2.5, 3mm)
[Allen Wrench Set]
Bicycle maintenance is often delicate, precision work. Having an ergonomic allen wrench set or torx bit set in the palm of your hand is an ideal resource for any mechanic. We offer 2 unique Fixed 3-Way allen wrench sets (2, 2.5, 3mm & 4, 5, 6mm) and 1 Fixed 3-Way torx bit set (T25, T27, T30). With these three tools alone, installing bike accessories or making component adjustments is quick and simple. Also found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits.
Out of stock
- 2 / 2.5 / 3mm Allen wrench set
- 4 / 5 / 6mm Allen key set
- T25 / T27 / T30 Torx bit set
- Ergonomic, overmolded rubber grip for comfort and precision
- Durable polymer core creates a flex-free platform for confidently turning tight bolts
- Hardened CRV tool steel maintains precise contact edges
- Suitable for low and high torque adjustments on bicycle-specific components
- Found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and our Fixed 3-Way Allen Wrench and Torx bit set fit right in.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro-team mechanic, the go-to trailhead mountain bike mechanic, or doing basic bike maintenance at home, our Fixed 3-Way collection of allen keys and torx bits are the standard for professional-grade bicycle tools and a great addition to any bike tool kit. Their durability, high-end finish and ergonomic handle make them the obvious choice of tool aficionados around the world.
Expand your bicycle maintenance skill set with the finest professional grade, bike-specific tools available.