[Screwdriver + Crank Cap Tool]
The majority of bicycle maintenance is detail work, and our precision 3-piece Screwdriver Set is an ideal companion for bike shops, home mechanics and race-day service. Ergonomic file tread grips promote control and comfort – preventing hand fatigue. Plus, magnetic tips are precision machined to exceed both JIS and ISO standards and fit perfectly in component and accessory fasteners. This 3-piece set comes complete with #0 and #2 Phillips, 6.5mm flathead, and a Shimano crank cap tool. Available as a set, or found in our Team Edition Tool Kit.
- Hardened CRV tool steel ensures longevity of precision tips
- Phillips #0 exceeds ISO standards – designed for small components and frame fittings
- Phillips #2 exceeds JIS and ISO standards for derailleur-specific fittings
- 6.5mm flathead exceeds ISO standards and serves countless service procedures
- Shimano crank cap tool rests on the handle end of the #0 Phillips
- Magnetic tips help hold screws flush and in place during complex procedures
- Ergonomic file tread grips promote precision and control and prevent hand fatigue
- Available in our Team Edition Tool Kit
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the 3-piece Screwdriver Set fits well in our tool collection.
The Screwdriver Set exceeds both JIS and ISO standards and sets the bar for professional-grade bicycle tools – making a great addition to any bike tool kit. Their durability, high-end finish and ergonomic handles make them the obvious choice of tool aficionados around the world. This 3-piece kit can handle any bike-specific fastener work, and the added Shimano crank cap tool shows how much we pay attention to the needs of mechanics.
With a hardened CRV tool steel shaft and overmolded ergonomic grip, this Screwdriver Set is a must-have for the beginner bicycle mechanic and professional tech alike.