[Chain Pin Press]
The most critical features of a chain tool are proper plate support, pin positioning, precision threads on the pin driver, and a stiff and comfortable handle. Our Chain Pin Press checks all the boxes, and then some. Designed to work with derailleur and single-speed chains, our chain tool has a 360-degree backside support design and sliding retainer to ensure chains are always pressed efficiently and meticulously. Made from cast and machined CRV tool steel, this chain tool is a one-time purchase, guaranteed. Available separate, or found in our Team Edition Tool Kit.
Out of stock
This product has been discontinued. This page exists for our lovely customers who already own it so they can still find reference materials.
- 360-degree back side support prevents plate flaring and resulting compromised internal structure
- Spring-loaded retainer aids in pin driver and chain pin alignment
- Fine CNC-machined pin driver threads provide deliberate and consistent pressure for efficient pressing
- Overmolded, broad file tread grip provides comfort and control
- Compatible with Shimano and Sram derailleur and single-speed style chains
- Cast CRV tool steel body prevents flex and lasts a lifetime
- Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool
- Replaceable driver pin
- Available in our Team Edition Tool Kit
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the Chain Pin Press is right at home in our tool collection.
As the bike industry pushes innovation in drivetrains, more gears means narrower chains and that’s why we designed the Chain Pin Press to provide maximum support while removing pins. With an impressive cast and hardened CRV tool steel body and polished finish, CNC machined pin driver threads and ergonomic handle, using our chain tool has excellent hand feel and maximum control.
Plus the spring-loaded chain retainer means our precision pins will always press straight and true. The Chain Pin Press is truly a one-time purchase.