The majority of bicycle maintenance is delicate, precision work. But occasionally, getting the job done requires maximum leverage and control. This 8mm L-Handle Allen Wrench is designed to create optimal torque for pedals and cranks. With an extra deep contact arm, long lever arm and ergonomic handle, having great control during high-torque moments is reassuring. These allen wrenches also have a convenient ball end for quick turns of a bolt. Also found in out Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits
- 8mm or 10mm allen key
- Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grip for precision, control and confidence
- Extra-long contact arm for deep crank-bolt hardware
- Hardened CRV tool steel keeps contact points precise and consistent
- Extra long lever arm for control during high-torque adjustments
- Ball-end allen wrench bottoms for when speed is beneficial
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the L-Handle Allen Wrench collection fit right in.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro-team mechanic, the go-to trailhead mountain bike mechanic, or doing basic bike maintenance at home, our L-Handle allen keys are the standard for professional-grade bicycle tools and a great addition to complete an allen wrench set. Their durability, high-end finish and ergonomic handle make them the obvious choice of tool aficionados around the world.
Expand your bicycle maintenance skill set with one of the finest professional grade, bike-specific tools available.