The majority of bicycle maintenance is delicate, precision work. But occasionally, getting the job done requires maximum leverage and control. The 8 and 10mm L-Handle Allen Wrench Tools are designed to create optimal torque for pedals and cranks. With an extra deep contact arm, long lever arm and ergonomic handle, having great control during high-torque moments is reassuring. These allen wrenches also have a convenient ball end for quick turns of a bolt.
- 8mm or 10mm allen key
- Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grip for precision, control and confidence
- Extra-long contact arm for deep crank-bolt hardware
- Hardened CRV tool steel keeps contact points precise and consistent
- Extra long lever arm for control during high-torque adjustments
- Ball-end allen wrench bottoms for when speed is beneficial
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the L-Handle Allen Wrench collection fit right in.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro-team mechanic, the go-to trailhead mountain bike mechanic, or doing basic bike maintenance at home, our L-Handle allen keys are the standard for professional-grade bicycle tools and a great addition to complete an allen wrench set. Their durability, high-end finish and ergonomic handle make them the obvious choice of tool aficionados around the world.
Expand your bicycle maintenance skill set with one of the finest professional grade, bike-specific tools available.