Alpine Digital Scale
[Precision Weight Scale]
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice.
- Easily clamped in a bike repair stand
- Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments
- Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms
- 8.5″ (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand
- Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb)
- 55lb (25kg) maximum load
- Coated hook protects your frame or components
- Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences
- Auto shut-off saves battery life
- (4) AAA batteries included
- 1-Year Warranty
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports products, and the Alpine Scale is literally the defining product – it was our first.
The world of bicycles is a game of grams and when we look at our competitors digital weight scales it’s clear their standards simply don’t satisfy. The Alpine Digital Scale has higher accuracy and precision standards than any other pound or gram scale on the market. We’re proud of that because as performance cyclists and skilled mechanics, weight matter to us, so we know it matters to you.
When the time comes for you to evaluate the “dollar-per-gram” of your bikes, trust the Alpine Scale not because we were first, but because we truly understand and appreciate the value of “how much does it weigh?”