[Precision Measurement Tool]
What size bottom bracket do I need? What size seatpost do I have? What size bearings do I need for my headset? All valid questions for beginner bike mechanics and technical specialists alike – and all answered with the precision Digital Caliper. With accuracy to 0.01mm (0.0004″) and a 15cm (6″) capacity, this all-metal caliper is twice as accurate as our competitors and sets the benchmark for Imperial and Metric measurement.
- Accurate measurement to 0.01mm (0.0004″)
- Total length capacity of 15cm (6″)
- Easily swaps between Metric and Imperial
- Accurately measures inside diameter (ID), outside diameter (OD) and depth
- Stainless steel metal body
- Metal display body with oversized LCD display
- Metal set screw for freezing measurements
- Metal precision dial-wheel for ensuring accurate measurement
- Common size dimension chart located on back plate
- Zero function for clearly and accurately identifying length differences
- Auto shut-off saves battery life
- Protective hard case included
- (1) 1.55v LR44 battery included
- 1-Year Warranty
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports products, and the Digital Caliper is the essence of premium.
The world of bicycles is a game of millimeters and with every new model year, component specificity becomes more critical. Whether you’re working on your new electric commuter bike, mountain bike suspension in your garage bike shop, or the top mechanic at a retail bike shop, accuracy matters. The Digital Caliper has higher accuracy and precision standards than any other measurement caliper on the market – in fact, we’ve doubled our competitors. We’re proud of that because as avid mechanics ourselves, precision matters to us, so we know it matters to you.
When the time comes for you to take control of your bike maintenance, the Digital Caliper is a must have – you might as well be armed with the finest precision measurement caliper available.