[Bike Wash & Travel Accessory]
Because you love your bikes, when you’re not riding them you’re washing them, tuning them, or traveling to the ultimate ride destination. The Chain Keeper is the perfect solution to keeping your bike chain secure for bike washing, tune-ups and traveling. The elegant CNC machined design fits standard quick-release or 12mm thru-axle dropout systems, no tools required. By keeping chain tension with the Chain Keeper, you can be confident your bike is safe during drivetrain cleaning or travel.
- Protects rear derailleur by maintaining chain tension when the rear wheel is removed
- Ideal bike service tool for washing, tune-ups and traveling
- Accommodates road bikes, cyclocross bikes, mountain bikes, electric bikes, fitness bikes and more
- Fits standard 9mm Quick-Release style dropouts
- Fits 12mm Thru-Axle dropouts
- Prevents the chain from slapping against delicate and painted frame surfaces
- High-density Delrin™ roller is easy on your chain, yet incredibly durable
- CNC machined aluminum body is corrosion-resistant and comfortable in-hand
- Tool-free, single-hand design makes use simple and effective for beginner or professional bike mechanics
- Custom logo design available
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the Chain Keeper is a defining product.
We’re all looking for bike tools that make washing and tune-ups easier, right? The Chain Keeper is one of those elegant bike tools that truly simplifies washing, tuning and traveling by keeping chain tension when the rear wheel is removed. It’s adaptable to standard quick-release or 12mm thru-axles frames without needing tools. And it’s single-hand design makes it one of the best additions to any bike tool kit.
Bring the bike repair shop to your backyard with the Chain Keeper, and up your tech skills by adding it to our Team Edition or Ride Prep tool kits.