OMNIUM SLED EXTENSION
[Bike Trainer Accessory]
Love training when you travel? Need an awesome warm-up and cool-down during weekends at the races? Meet the Omnium Portable Bike Trainer. The adaptable fork-mount design keeps the rear wheel on the bike and offers the most dynamic ride quality of any stationary bike trainer available. Add this handy Sled Extension to get the extra length needed to accommodate your “long and low” enduro or downhill mountain bike. This add-on provides an additional 145mm of available wheelbase length.
- Heavy-duty steel maintains a stable system for high-intensity efforts
- Tool-free installation/removal wing-nut design
- Adds 145mm of additional “wheelbase” length
- Expands Omnium sled dimension from 1203mm (47.4″) to 1348mm (53.1″)
- Tool-free installation
- Designed to accommodate “long and low” enduro and downhill mountain bikes
- Omnium Wheelbase Guide (Metric)
- Omnium Wheelbase Guide (Imperial)
Manuals & Videos
Precision, performance and innovation are words most often associated with Feedback Sports training products, and the Omnium Over-Drive Portable Bike Trainer truly exemplifies our reputation.
With its compact footprint and easy-on, easy-off fork mount design, there’s no need to dedicate your entire living space to your indoor cycling training. And when you’re ready to hit the road for a work trip, vacation or A-priority race, stick it in the included travel tote and put it in the trunk or over-head compartment – that’s right, it’s even airline approved. Plus, at a whopping 14lbs (6.35kg), even cyclists won’t complain about carrying it.
Welcome to the world of the Omnium Over-Drive: never miss a day of training, never compromise on real cycling feel, never struggle removing a rear wheel again and ride whatever bike you choose, without hassle.