[Omnium Bike Trainer Resistance Unit]
You’re already a proud owner of the Omnium Zero-Drive Bike Trainer, but today you’re looking for a sweat-inducing, intense workout. Designed to be lightweight and portable, the Omnium Trainer is adaptable to whatever bike you ride and whatever workout you’re targeting – let the Omnium Over-Drive Sled be your next training accessory.
- Dynamic, free-floating rear wheel design promotes the most realistic riding experience of any stationary bike trainer
- Patented, Internal Progressive Resistance via friction-less Eddy Current Technology
- Parabolic, progressive resistance curve accurately simulates outdoor cycling (rolling + wind resistance)
- Precision machined 4” aluminum rollers create a smooth and quiet ride
- Adaptable to virtually any bike (up to 1348mm wheelbase with optional extender)
- No tools required to assemble or store — simply unfold for use and fold for storage and travel
- Maintenance-free resistance unit and roller bearings
- Compatible with Zwift, The Sufferfest, TrainerRoad and Kinomap traditional trainer features*
*Requires ANT+ or BT rear wheel speed sensor
Precision, performance and innovation are words most often associated with Feedback Sports training products, and the Omnium Zero-Drive Sled truly exemplifies our reputation.
With its easy-on, easy-off design, swapping sleds between the resistance-free, spinning ride qualities of the Zero-Drive and the Internal Progressive Resistance of the Over-Drive is beyond simple. And when you’re ready to hit the road for a work trip or A-priority race, choose the most appropriate sled to accomplish your goals and be on your way – that’s right, our Omnium series is even airline approved.
Welcome to the world of the Omnium Zero-Drive: never miss a day of training, never compromise on real-ride feel, never struggle removing a rear wheel again and ride whatever bike you choose today, without hassle.