PRO TRUING STAND 2.0
[Wheel & Rotor Service Station]
Have you ever wondered why all Feedback Sports bike repair stands have exposed frame above the clamp head? Our Pro Truing Stand is designed to sit atop all of our portable stands! The truing stand also includes a free-standing steel base and a bench-mount adapter for when you’re not traveling to races and top-secret trailheads. This single-arm, precision wheel and rotor truing stand is awesome at home and excels at races, events, or adventure-riding weekends. And with the all-new Thru-Axle Adapter, it can accommodate the most common wheel sizes for quick-release or thru-axle hub designs. Use the benchtop mount for an awesome tubeless setup and tubular gluing station.
Watch Product Video
- All-New Thru-Axle Adapter accommodates: 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 20mm – up to 157mm wide hubs (SuperBoost)
- Single-arm design is lightweight, portable and compatible with most wheel systems
- Precision spring-loaded tip can verify lateral and radial rollout
- Measurement arm includes a disc brake rotor truing slot
- Steel base measures 10.25″ x 8.5″ (26.5 x 21.5cm) and 5.8lbs (2.6kg)
- Bench mount measures 4″ x 6″ (10.1 x 15.2cm)
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Can accommodate up to 29″ wheel with tire mounted
- 9mm quick-release hubs use quick-release for mounting
- 12mm, 15mm and 20mm thru-axle adapter included
- 3-Year Warranty
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the Pro Truing Stand certainly fits our portfolio.
Our award-winning repair stands are the benchmark for professional-grade bike repair stands and basic bike maintenance too. Their portability, stability, and durability make them the choice of industry veterans and home mechanics alike for bike tune-ups, bike washing and cleaning. Add the Pro Truing Stand to any of our upright bike repair stands and suddenly other riders are begging for your help. Maximize your effectiveness as a mechanic with the ability to true wheels and straighten rotors.
And when the drivetrains are dialed and the wheels are true, the Pro Truing Stand is quickly removed and fits in your stand’s travel tote bag, ready for your next big bike trip. Compliment your Pro Truing Stand with a Rotor Truing Fork and a repair stand for the finest bike maintenance and bike washing setup available.