[Dropout-Style Bike Repair Stand]
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style bike repair stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. Plus, the rotating platform means the bike moves while the mechanic stays put – the Sprint stand is all about efficiency for wrenching and washing. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
- Fork or rear dropout-style mounts create the most rigid bike-stand connection
- 360-degree rotating platform provides quick and easy access to any aspect of your frame while you stay close to your tools
- Adaptable to quick-release and thru-axle frame standards
- Precision mounts protect the structural integrity of your frame and provide maximum stability
- Included frame and fork adapters:
- Quick-Release: 9×100 / 130 / 135mm
- Thru Axle: 12x100mm / 142mm / 148mm (Boost rear)
- Thru Axle: 15x100mm / 110mm (Boost Front)
- Additional adapter available for purchase:
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion-resistant and incredibly durable
- Stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate work stand stability, even on uneven surfaces
- Total load capacity of 85lbs (39kg) accommodates service on road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, and even electric bikes
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 5″ x 7.5″ x 30″ (13 x 19.1 x 76cm)
- Available travel bag is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect the stand and your other equipment
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and easy
- At 12.6lbs (5.7kg), hitting the road with this stand is never in question
- 3-year warranty
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports repair stands, the Sprint exemplifies our reputation.
The award-winning Sprint Repair Stand is the benchmark for professional-grade, dropout-style bike repair stands. It’s portability, stability, and durability make it the choice of veteran Tour de France mechanics and home mechanics alike. With it’s impressive range of frame adaptability, getting your bike securely mounted and unmounted takes little effort and even less time. Maximize your effectiveness as a mechanic with remarkable height adjustability, rotating platform, and mount adaptability (quick-release and thru-axle).
And when the drivetrains are clean and dialed and the brakes are bled, the Sprint quickly folds into a compact unit and fits in it’s available travel bag, ready for your next cycling trip. Streamline your world with the finest maintenance and bike washing stand available.