[Bike Repair Stand Upgrade]
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
- Diverse selection of tool ports and deep compartments for spare parts
- Keeps lubes, tools, and spare parts at your fingertips during service
- Towel hook and parts washing compartment make it a great bike wash and drivetrain cleaning partner
- Easy-on, easy-off design is compatible with all Feedback Sports upright repair stands
- Lightweight and durable design is ideal for field work
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports products, and the Tool Tray is one of our longstanding products.
Our award-winning portable repair stands set the benchmark for professional-grade bike repair stands and basic bike maintenance too. Their portability, stability, and durability make them the choice of industry veterans and home mechanics alike for bike tune-ups, bike washing and cleaning. Maximize your effectiveness as a mechanic by adding the Tool Tray to make bike tune-ups easy and bike and parts washing a snap.
And when the drivetrains are dialed and the brakes are bled, the Tool Tray is quickly removed so your repair stand can fold into a compact unit and fits in it’s tote bag, ready for your next big bike trip. Streamline your bike service by adding a Tool Tray to the finest bike maintenance and bike washing stands available.