The Feedback Sports Sprint is the choice, fork-mount, repair stand of professional mechanics and discerning home users around the world. The highly adaptable fork mount will accept most axle standards including both front and rear mounting options. Adjustable height, 360 degree rotating platform, and secure front and rear mounting options allows quick access to any part of the bike without moving around the stand.
With a large footprint tripod base, the Sprint stand will remain stable on a wide variety of surfaces. The anodized aluminum construction is lightweight, strong, and resistant to the elements for a long life of use. The folding design and compact size makes this stand ideal for travel or work in tight spaces. Whether you’re in the pits at the Tour de France or just cleaning your prized ride in your own backyard, the Sprint bike repair stand is up for any task.
Chosen stand of teams Trek-Segafredo, Lotto Soudal and Quick Step Floors Cycling
- Single Point Quick Release mount
- 360° Bicycle Rotation
- Compatible with 9mm x 100mm QR forks, 15mm x 100mm Thru-Axle forks, 9mm x 130mm & 135mm road frames, and 12mm x 142mm rear MTB/CX/Road dropouts.
- 12mm x 100mm road/CX disc adapter available here
- 15mm x 110mm / 12mm x 148mm Boost adapter available here
- 20mm x 110mm MTB thru-axle adapter available here
- Quickly folds into our most compact unit
- Adjustable height; stable tripod design
- Anodized 6000 Series Aluminum Construction
- Adaptable Axle Mount Accepts Most Configurations (See Product Features for Links)
- Weight: 12.6 lbs (5.7 kg)
- Work Height: 30″ – 48″ (760mm – 1210mm)
- Load Capacity: 85 lbs (38.6 kg)
- Base Diameter: 46″ (1160mm)
- Folded Size: 5″ x 7.5″ x 30″ (127mm x 190mm x 760mm)
- 3-year warranty
||31.5 x 9 x 6 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.