[Portable Bike Trainer]
Love training when you travel? Need an awesome warm-up and cool-down during weekends at the races? Want to crush that indoor bike trainer workout in a small living space? Meet the Omnium Over-Drive Portable Bike Trainer. The adaptable fork-mount design keeps the rear wheel on the bike and offers the most dynamic ride quality of any stationary bike trainer available. Plus the precision rollers and internal progressive resistance design is so quiet you’ll never disrupt the neighbors. When you’re finished, the elegant folding design hides it in its padded tote like it was never there. Add a Sweat Guard and Trainer Mat and you’re armed with the complete training package.
Watch Product Video
- Dynamic, free-floating rear wheel design promotes the most realistic riding experience of any stationary bike trainer
- Patented, Internal Progressive Resistance via friction-less Eddy Current
- Parabolic, progressive resistance curve accurately simulates outdoor cycling (rolling + wind resistance)
- Adaptable fork-mount and adjustable sled design (16”-29” wheels; Thru-Axle and QR compatible)
- Lightweight design for a complete bike trainer system – 14lb (6.35kg)
- Precision machined 4” aluminum rollers create a smooth and quiet ride
- Included fork adapters:
- 9mm Quick-Release
- Thru Axle: 12×100mm, 15×100mm & 15×110mm
- Available fork adapters:
- Cannondale Lefty 2.0, 20x100mm (BMX thru axle), 8mm x 74mm (folding bike)
- Adaptable to virtually any bike size and geometry
- Optional Sled Extension for bikes with longer wheelbase
- Maintenance-free resistance unit and roller bearings
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for easy transport and storage
- Compatible with cycling apps: Zwift, The Sufferfest, TrainerRoad, Rouvy Virtual Power, vPower and Kinomap traditional trainer features*
- Patent number: 9,393,475
*Requires ANT+ or BT rear wheel speed sensor
Precision, performance and innovation are words most often associated with Feedback Sports training products, and the Omnium Over-Drive Portable Bike Trainer truly exemplifies our reputation.
With its compact footprint and easy-on, easy-off fork mount design, there’s no need to dedicate your entire living space to your indoor cycling training. And when you’re ready to hit the road for a work trip, vacation or A-priority race, stick it in the included travel tote and put it in the trunk or over-head compartment – that’s right, it’s even airline approved. Plus, at a whopping 14lbs (6.35kg), even cyclists won’t complain about carrying it.
Welcome to the world of the Omnium Over-Drive: never miss a day of training, never compromise on real cycling feel, never struggle removing a rear wheel again and ride whatever bike you choose, without hassle.