Omnium Zero-Drive Bike Trainer
[Portable Zero-Resistance Indoor/Outdoor Bike Trainer ]
Love riding when you travel? Weekends spent at the races? Or just want to be able to train in a small living space? Meet the Omnium Zero-Drive Portable Trainer – stable like a standard trainer with the minimal resistance of traditional rollers. This foldable, compact and adaptable fork-mount design keeps the rear wheel on the bike and offers the most dynamic ride quality of any trainer available via LIVE RIDE Technology ™. Plus it’s unique roller design is so quiet you’ll never disrupt the neighbors. When you’re finished, the elegant folding design hides in its padded tote like it was never there. Add a Sweat Guard and Floor Mat and you’re armed with the complete training package.
Looking for a standard resistance trainer? Check out the Omnium Over-Drive.
Out of stock
Watch Product Video
- Zero Resistance is ideal for high-speed spinning and track cycling workouts
- Resistance curve maxes out at ~150 watts
- LIVE RIDE Technology™ delivers a dynamic, realistic riding experience for comfort and performance
- Adaptable fork-mount and sliding sled design (16”-29” wheel; thru-axle and QR compatible)
- Fork mount provides ample clearance for postmount and flatmount disc brake systems
- Lightweight 13.3lb (6.03kg) design makes it the ideal, portable cycling training partner
- Precision machined 4.25” aluminum rollers create a smooth and quiet ride
- Dynamic, free-floating rear wheel design promotes the most realistic riding experience of any stationary bike trainer
- Included fork adapters:
- 9mm Quick-Release
- Thru Axle: 12×100mm, 15×100mm & 15×110mm
- Available fork adapters:
- Cannondale Lefty, 20x100mm (BMX thru axle), 8mm x 74mm (folding bike)
- Adaptable to virtually any bike size and geometry
- Optional Sled Extension (up to 1348mm wheelbase with optional extender)
- No tools required to assemble or store — simply unfold for cycling training and fold for storage and travel
- Maintenance-free resistance unit and roller bearings
- Includes heavy-duty, water- and abrasion-resistant tote bag for easy transport and storage
- 225lb (102kg) weight limit
Precision, performance and innovation are words most often associated with Feedback Sports training products, and the Omnium Zero-Drive truly exemplifies our reputation.
With its compact footprint and easy-on, easy-off fork mount design, there’s no need to dedicate your entire living space to your cycling training. And when you’re ready to hit the road for a work trip, vacation or A-priority race, stick it in the included travel tote and throw it in the trunk or over-head compartment – that’s right, it’s even airline approved**. Plus, at a whopping 13.3bs (6.0kg), even cyclists won’t complain about carrying it.
Welcome to the world of the Omnium Zero-Drive: never miss a day of training, never compromise on real-ride feel, never struggle with a rear wheel again and ride whatever bike you choose, without hassle.
**Omnium Trainers meet airline-specific carry-on and checked baggage transportation guidelines. Please check with your national transportation security administration to verify the specifics of their carry-on security protocols.