[Portable Bike Tool Kit]
The best mechanic’s tool collection starts somewhere, and that’s the purpose of our Ride Prep Portable Tool Kit – an awesome introduction for those looking to start a high-quality bike-specific tool collection. Developed with input from leading tech professionals it’s ultralight, compact, and offers 16 of the most common bicycle repair and maintenance features – from 12 bicycle-specific tools. Housed in a TPU-coated case, your beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. And it’s compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you’re riding today. The Ride Prep Tool Kit is the beginning of a beautiful relationship with your bikes.
Watch Product Video
- 16 functions from 12 professional grade bicycle-specific tools
- Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grip for precision, comfort and control
- TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils, and built to last
- Organizational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for adding to the collection
- Allen Wrench Tools – 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm
- 8mm L-handle Allen Wrench
- Torx Bits – T25, T27, T30
- 15mm Pedal Wrench
- 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool
- Steel Core Tire Levers (2)
- Spoke Multi-Wrench
- Valve Extender Wrench
- Valve Core Tools
- Rotor Truing Tools
- Chain Pin Press
- Disc brake caliper piston/pad press
- At 4.7lbs (2.1kg), hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manuals & Videos
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the Ride Prep Portable Tool Kit mirrors our reputation.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro-team mechanic that wants to travel light, the go-to trailhead tech, or doing basic bike maintenance, the Ride Prep Tool Kit is the standard for professional-grade bicycle tools and a great way to start a bike tool collection. It’s portability, durability and high-end finish make it the obvious choice of tool aficionados around the world. With it’s impressive range of functions, being the master of your technical domain is easy – drivetrains, brakes, bearings, wheels, and frame fittings are all within scope. Maximize your effectiveness as a technical specialist with the Ride Prep. And when the drivetrains are dialed and the wheels are true, the Ride Prep folds into a compact unit, ready for your next adventure. Streamline bicycle maintenance with one of the finest professional grade, bike-specific tool kit available.